150 g sour cream
Juice of half a lime
1 tbls capers, roughly chopped
1/8 white cabbage, julienned
1 carrot, julienned
80 g mayonnaise
1 tsp cracked pepper
500 g snapper fillets
2 tsp olive oil
12 Corn tortillas
Lime wedges and extra coriander, to serve
2 ripe vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
1/4 large red onion, diced
100 g pineapple, diced
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
20 ml olive oil
small handful coriander, chopped
Good pinch of salt
1. For the pineapple salsa, place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir. Set aside.
2. Mix the sour cream, lime juice & capers in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Mix the cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise and pepper in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
4. Put the fish fillets on a plate, drizzle with the olive oil and rub to coat.
5. Heat a fry pan or barbeque hot plate to medium high and cook the fish fillets for a few minutes either side.
6. Warm the tortillas up according the packet instructions and then place on the table with the salsa, sour cream, cabbage slaw, fish, warmed tortillas plus the extra lime wedges and coriander.